- The Clearblue Fertility Test Sticks help you get pregnant faster*. Must be used together with the Clearblue Fertility Monitor.
- The Clearblue Fertility Monitor is the most advanced home monitor that's designed to identify all your fertile days**, typically up to 6 each cycle.
- Patented technology tracks and evaluates not one but two key hormone levels (LH and E3G).
- Suitable for women with cycles 21-42 days long.
- 30 test sticks for 3 cycles of use with the Clearblue Fertility Monitor available with, or without, a Touch Screen (monitor sold separately).
- Clearblue is the #1 Ovulation Brand Recommended by OB/GYNs.***
30 test sticks and 1 English/Spanish insert.
Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a dry place between 36° and 86°F. Do not freeze. For in vitro diagnostic use. Not for internal use.
Read complete instructions before use. Also read the instruction booklet supplied with your Monitor
The Clearblue® Fertility Monitor Test Sticks are an essential part of using the Clearblue® Fertility Monitor. No other Test Sticks can be used with the Fertility Monitor. Monitor sold separately. This package contains 30 Fertility Monitor Test Sticks. The majority of women will need 10 Test Sticks in each cycle. *Using the Clearblue® Fertility Monitor to identify your most fertile days can help you get pregnant faster than not using any method. There is no product available that can guarantee success in achieving pregnancy. **Number of fertile days will vary. In a German study of 149 cycles, Monitor results correlated with serum hormone levels & ultrasound observed ovulation. ***Survey of 204 OB-GYNs in the US conducted by Kantar Health on recommendation of home ovulation tests & fertility monitors (2011). (1) In the first cycle of use vs not using the Clearblue® Easy Fertility Monitor. Study of 991 women in the US (2002)