- Crest's most advanced rinse ever.
- Clinical strength plaque and gingivitis protection.
- Helps maintain your dental cleaning by preventing plaque regrowth.
- Clinically proven to reduce plaque and help prevent plaque regrowth.
- Clinically proven to help prevent and reverse gingivitis in as little as 2 weeks.
- Kills 99% of germs to improve breath.
- Freshens breath.
Active Ingredient: Cetylpyridinium Chloride 0.1% Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Hydrogen Peroxide, Flavor, Sucralose, Poloxamer 407
In some cases, antimicrobial rinses may cause surface staining to teeth. This is not permanent or harmful, and may be prevented by adequate brushing or removed at your next dental visit.
• Adults and children 6 years & older: Use twice a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste. • Vigorously swish 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls) of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out. • Do not swallow the rinse. • Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing. • Instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). • Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. • Children under 6 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor
Helps prevent and reduce plaque and gingivitis. Helps control plaque bacteria that contribute to the development of gingivitis and bleeding gums. Read and follow product labels for more information. Dist. by Procter & Gamble, Cincinnati OH 45202