The Gillette Fusion Power razor blade is a precision shaving system featuring an advanced design engineered to bring you optimal performance. On the front of the cartridge, Gillette Fusion Power features 5 PowerGlide blades spaced closer together for a comfortable shave. This design distributes the shaving force across the blades to help reduce pressure, supplying more comfort and less irritation than Mach3.
- Gillette Fusion razor blades feature advanced 5-blade technology
- Gillette Fusion razor blades are spaced closer together than Mach3 to help reduce pressure for a close, comfortable shave
- Gillette Fusion's Flexible Comfort Guard features microfins that follow the contours of your face for a comfortably close shave
- Gillette Fusion razor blades feature a precision beard trimmer for those tricky spots like sideburns, under the nose, and around facial hair
- Gillette Fusion razor blades have a Indicator Lubrication Strip that fades to white when you are no longer getting an optimal shave
- Battery power for soothing Micropulses help you reduce friction and increase razor glide, so you’ll barely feel the blades (vs. Fusion Manual)
- Automatic shut off turns off the razor after about 8 minutes in case of accidental activation and protects the battery during travel and Low-battery indicator light lets you know when to change the battery, so you’ll always have power when you need it
- All Fusion razor blades fit all Fusion razors (with and without FlexBall Handle Technology)
For optimal performance, keep your razor fully powered. Replace the Duracell AAA battery every 3-6 months.