Gillette’s best men's razor blades are now 2X preferred when used with the Fusion ProGlide with FlexBall Handle Technology (overall preference vs. former ProGlide, among ProGlide users). Gillette Fusion ProGlide Manual razor blades are Gillette’s #1 on sensitive skin.
Reengineered Low Cutting Force Blades feature thinner, finer edges (first four blades vs. Fusion) with advanced low-resistance coating to cut effortlessly through hair with less tug and pull than Fusion. A Blade Stabilizer maintains optimal blade spacing for comfort, while allowing the blades to respond to the contours of a man’s face. Plus, the Streamlined Comfort Guard channels excess shaving cream to produce optimal blade contact, stretching the skin for a close, comfortable shave. And the razor’s Enhanced Lubrastrip (vs. MACH3) is infused with mineral oil and lubricating polymers that allow the Gillette Fusion ProGlide to move smoothly over skin, even on repeat strokes.
- 5 Blades; our thinnest, finest blades (first 4 blades) for less tug and pull (vs. Fusion)
- Precision Trimmer on the back for accurate edging
- Enhanced Lubrastrip (vs. MACH3) for smooth glide
- Our most advanced blade coating
- MicroComb guides hair to the blades
- 2X preferred when used with the Fusion ProGlide with FlexBall Handle Technology (overall preference vs. former ProGlide, among ProGlide users)
- All Fusion razor blades fit all Fusion handles (with and without FlexBall Handle Technology)
- Gillette’s #1 razor on sensitive skin (in manual and power)