- Moisturizer helps prevent skin damage by protecting against the sun's harmful rays with broad-spectrum SPF 15 sunscreen
- Light moisturizing lotion provides 48 hours of long-lasting hydration for normal skin
- Conditions your skin’s surface with anti-oxidants – vitamins E, B3 and C
- Non-comedogenic formula won't clog your pores
- Recommended for daily use by the Skin Cancer Foundation
- 6.0 fl. oz. bottle
Active Ingredients: 3.0% Avobenzone, 3.0% Homosalate, 5.0% Octisalate, 2.6% Octocrylene. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Polyethylene, Dimethicone, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 60, Dimethiconol, PEG-4 Laurate, PEG-4 Dilaurate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, PEG-4, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Glucoside, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ascorbic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium Edta, PEG-100 Stearate, Fragrance.
Sun Protection Measures -spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To drecrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: -limit time in sun, especially from 10am - 2pm -wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses -children under 6 months: ask a doctor Warnings: -For External Use only -Do not use on dmaaged or broken skin -When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove -Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs -Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Use water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.