- Daily, all-in-one facial moisturizer with SPF for younger-looking skin
- 7 benefits: visibly smoothes fine lines and wrinkles, evens skin tone appearance, enhances brightness, minimizes the look of pores, visibly reduces age spots, restores firmness, replenishes moisture
- Broad-spectrum SPF 15 sunscreen helps protect against the sun's harmful rays
- Proven VitaNiacin Complex, with Vitamins C & E, exfoliates to enhance skin’s natural self-renewal process for healthier looking skin
- Fragrance Free
- One 1.7 fl. oz. bottle of Olay Moisturizer with SPF
Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide*, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate, Panthenol**, Tocopheryl Acetate***, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ptfe, Benzyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Stearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Isohexadecane, Cetyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Dimethiconol, PEG-100 Stearate, Ethylparaben, Carbomer, Propylparaben, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Stearic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Zinc Oxide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Triethoxycaprylylsilane. *Vitamin B3, **Pro-Vitamin B5, ***Vitamin E
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Use water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m., wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses; children under 6 months: ask a doctor.