- Proven to increase the chances of getting pregnant by 82% in the first cycle of use(1)
- Detects more fertile days than traditional ovulation tests(2) for more opportunities to get pregnant
- Easy to use touch screen monitor
- Stores up to 6 cycles of your personal information which you can review and share with your doctor
- 99% accurate at detecting the LH surge
- Clearblue is the #1 brand recommended by OB-GYNs(3)
- Test sticks sold separately
- Personalized product support available Monday-Friday 8:30AM – 5:00PM EST at 1-800-321-3279
Fertility Monitor and English Instruction Booklet.
Clomiphene may elevate estrogen levels and interfere with the performance of the monitor. Before purchasing this product we recommend discussing with your physician. For addtional information, please call our Toll-Free Helpline at 1-800-321-3279. Please Note: The Clearblue® Fertility Monitor is suitable for women whose natural monthly cycles last between 21 and 42 days. Women who have recently been pregnant, stopped breast feeding or stopped using hormonal contraceptive (e.g. the pill) or any other treatment that might affect their cycle, may wish to wait untilthey have had at least two natural menstrual cycles in a row (each lasting 21-42 days) before using the Clearblue® Fertility Monitor.Certain personal circumstances, medical conditions and medications can adversely affect the performance of the Clearblue Fertility Monitor. These include menopausal symptoms, breast feeding, impaired liver or kidney function, polycystic ovarian syndrome, antibiotics containing tetracycline (not oxytetracycline or doxycycline) and treatments that might affect your cycle e.g. hormonal contraception, certain fertility treatments and hormone replacement therapy. Couples with medically diagnosed fertility problems should consult their physician before using this product. Some medications are contraindicated in pregnancy. Therefore, we recommend that you consult your physician if you are taking any medication, before you try to conceive.Store in a dry place between 50° and 104° F. Do not freeze. For in vitro diagnostic use. Not for internal use. Keep out of reach of children. Monitor contains magnets. Read instructions before use.
Read complete instructions before use.
(1) In the first cycle of use vs not using the Clearblue® Easy Fertility Monitor. Study of 991 women in the US (2002)(2) Traditional ovulation tests detect LH only.(3) Survey of 204 OB-Gyns in the US conducted by Kantar Health on recommendation of home ovulation tests & fertility monitors (2011)(4) Number of fertile days will vary. In a German study of 149 cycles, Monitor results correlated with serum hormone levels & ultrasound observed ovulation.