- Kills millions of bad breath germs in laboratory tests
- Strengthens areas weakened by sugar with Sugar Shield† (†Protects from sugar’s cavity causing effects)
- Fights cavities and tartar
- Gently removes surface stains for whiter teeth
- Strengthens enamel
- Leaves breath feeling refreshed
Active Ingredient: Sodium Fluoride 0.243% (0.15% W/V Fluoride Ion). Inactive Ingredients: Sorbitol, Water, Hydrated Silica, Disodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor, Sodium Hydroxide, Alcohol (0.7%), Xanthan Gum, Sodium Saccharin, Glycerin, Carbomer, Cellulose Gum, Polysorbate 80, Sodium Benzoate, Cetylpyridinium Chloride, Benzoic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1, Yellow 5
Keep out of reach of children under 6 years of age. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 2 years & older: Brush teeth thoroughly after meals or at least twice a day or use as directed by a dentist. Do not swallow. To minimize swallowing use a pea-sized amount in children under 6. Supervise children's brushing until good habits are established. Children under 2 years: Ask a dentist.
Helps protect against cavities