- Healthier gums by preventing gingivitis
- Stronger teeth by strengthening enamel
- Extra gum protection provides Crest's highest level of protection against plaque bacteria to help keep gums healthy****. ****among Crest's single-tube toothpastes
- Protects 8 areas dentist check: Cavities Gingivitis Plaque Sensitivity Tartar Whitening Freshens Breath Acid Erosion** **Acid erosion effects: Acids in everyday foods can soften and thin enamel, leaving teeth less white, weaker, and sensitive.
- Strengthens enamel
- Contains one 3.5 oz tube.
Active ingredient: Stannous fluoride 0.454% (0.16% w/v fluoride ion) Inactive ingredients glycerin, hydrated silica, sodium hexametaphosphate, propylene glycol, PEG-6, water, zinc lactate, flavor, trisodium phosphate, sodium gluconate, sodium lauryl sulfate, carrageenan, sodium saccharin, stannous chloride,xanthan gum, titanium dioxide, blue 1
When using this product do not use for sensitivity longer than four weeks unless recommended by a dentist. Stop use and ask a dentist if the sensitivity problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care. Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Min Age: 12 years Products containing stannous fluoride may produce surface staining of the teeth. Adequate toothbrushing may prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent and may be removed by your dentist. This Crest is specially formulated to help prevent staining. See your dentist regularly.
Directions • adults and children 12 yrs. & older: apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. • do not swallow • children under 12 yrs.: ask a dentist
Aids in the prevention of cavities. Helps prevent gingivitis. Helps interfere with the harmful effects of plaque associated with gingivitis. Helps control plaque bacteria that contribute to the development of gingivitis. Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets or contact.