- Cool wintergreen flavor for fresh breath
- Healthier gums by preventing gingivitis
- Stronger teeth by strengthening enamel
- 'The ADA Council on Scientific Affairs’ Acceptance of Crest® Pro-Health® Original Clean Mint Toothpaste is based on its finding that the product is effective in helping to prevent and reduce tooth decay, gingivitis and plaque above the gumline and bad breath, to relieve sensitivity in otherwise normal teeth, and to whiten teeth by removing surface stains, when used as directed.'
- Strengthens enamel.
- Contains one 5.1 oz tube.
Active ingredient: Stannous fluoride 0.454% (0.16% w/v fluoride ion) Inactive ingredients: glycerin, hydrated silica, sodium hexametaphosphate, propylene glycol, PEG-6, water, zinc lactate, trisodium phosphate, flavor, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium gluconate, carrageenan, sodium saccharin, xanthan gum, blue 1
When using this product do not use for sensitivity longer than four weeks unless recommended by a dentist. Stop use and ask a dentist if the sensitivity problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care. Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Products containing stannous fluoride may produce surface staining of the teeth. Adequate toothbrushing may prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent and may be removed by your dentist. This Crest is specially formulated to help prevent staining. See your dentist regularly.
Adults and children 12 yrs. & older: apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Do not swallow Children under 12 yrs.: ask a dentist
Aids in the prevention of cavities. Helps prevent gingivitis. Helps interfere with the harmful effects of plaque associated with gingivitis. Helps control plaque bacteria that contribute to the development of gingivitis. Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets or contact.