- The #1 doctor-recommended fiber brand
- Helps you feel less hungry between meals*
- Helps maintain healthy blood sugar levels as part of your diet*
- Helps lower cholesterol to promote heart health†
- Promotes digestive health* and regularity*
- If you love Metamucil Multi-Health Fiber, also try Meta Health Bars and Meta Fiber Wafers
- Metamucil Multi-Health Fiber with 100% natural psyllium fiber for multi-health benefits
- This Metamucil product has a low glycemic index, a measure of the effect of dietary carbohydrates on blood sugar levels.
Sucrose, Psyllium Husk
Mix this product with at least 8 oz (a full glass) of liquid. Taking without enough liquid may cause chocking. Do not take if you have difficulty swallowing. Allergy alert: This product may cause allergic reaction in people sensitive to inhaled or ingested psyllium. Contact your doctor before using this dietary supplement if you have recently experienced a sudden change in bowel habits persisting for 2 weeks, abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting. Stop using this dietary supplement and ask a doctor if constipation lasts more than 7 days or rectal bleeding occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition. Keep out of reach of children
Put powder into a empty glass and mix with 8 oz of water or other cool liquid. Stir briskly and drink promptly. Take up to 3 times daily.
Supplement Uses: For feeling less hungry between meals*: Adults 12 years and over: Two rounded teaspoons in 8 or more ounces of liquid with meals, up to 3 times daily. For maintaining healthy blood sugar as part of your diet*: Adults 12 years and over: One rounded teaspoon in 8 ounces of liquid, 3 times daily. Consult your doctor before use if you are currently using medication to control your blood sugar levels. For lowering cholesterol to promote heart health†: Adults 12 years and over: One rounded teaspoon in 8 ounces of liquid, 3 times daily. †Diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol that include 7 grams of soluble fiber per day from psyllium husk, as in Metamucil, may reduce the risk of heart disease by lowering cholesterol. One serving of Metamucil has 2.4 grams of this soluble fiber. Consult a doctor if you are considering use of this product as part of a cholesterol-lowering program. For promoting and maintaining digestive health* Adults 12 years and over: One rounded teaspoon in 8 ounces of liquid up to 3 times daily for fiber supplementation. For occasional constipation and to help promote and maintain regularity. For children under 12, consult a doctor. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.