- Gentle with zinc oxide provides sun protection & long-lasting hydration for sensitive skin
- Daily SPF moisturizer helps prevent premature skin damage with Broad Spectrum SPF 30 UVA/UVB Sunscreen
- Conditions skin surface with Vitamin E & aloe to maintain healthy-looking skin
- Oil-free, fragrance-free, non-greasy, dermatologically tested & non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores) formula for sensitive skin types
- Nourishes 7 layers deep into skin’s surface to help protect beautiful, younger-looking skin
Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 2.5%, Octocrylene 2.5%, Zinc Oxide 7.0%Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Steareth-21, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polyacrylamide, Stearyl Alcohol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polyethylene, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Behenyl Alcohol, DMDM Hydantoin, Cetyl Alcohol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, PEG/PPG-20/20 Dimethicone, Laureth-7, Steareth-2, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Use water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses. Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.