- Two-step microderm system instantly resurfaces and softens skin in one use
- Microdermabrasion Treatment exfoliates to remove dull and dry skin
- Peel Activator Treatment resurfaces to reveal brighter, softer skin
- Instantly diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Activates skin’s surface regeneration for softer, smoother skin
- Microdermabrasion Treatment (Net Wt. 2.2 oz.)
- Peel Activator Serum (2.0 fl. oz.)
Microdermabrasion Treatment With Derma-Crystals/ Traitement D’Abrasion Du Microderme Avec Derma-Cristaux : Peg-8, Sodium Bicarbonate, Silica Silylate, Polysorbate 20, Niacinamide*, Tocopheryl Acetate**, Ascorbic Acid***, Fragrance/Parfum, Yellow 5, Red 40. *Vitamin/Vitamine B3, **Vitamin/Vitamine E, ***Vitamin/Vitamine C
For external use only. Avoid eye area and direct contact with eyes, lips and nostrils. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Do not use on irritated, damaged or diseased skin. If irritation or rash appears after use, discontinue use. If irritation or rash persists, consult a doctor. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use more frequently than 2 times per week and use on non-consecutive days. Do not use in conjunction with other chemical or mechanical exfoliating products. Sunburn alert: This product contains an Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sun burn. Use sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Step 1 Apply Microdermabrasion treatment (about the size of a quarter) to a clean, dry face. Cover your entire face like a mask, avoiding the eye area. Gently massage for 45 seconds to 1 minute. Step 2 Dispense Peel Activator serum onto fingertips, and add a thick layer directly over STEP 1. (You will see white foam appear. It is normal to experience a warming sensation.) If desired, continue adding Peel Activator Serum to create more foam as STEP 1 dissolves. Gently massage for up to 1 minute. Use your hands to rinse thoroughly with warm water, following with a washcloth to remove any remaining residue. Pat dry.