- SPF 35 SERUM: Protects skin from UVA & UVB rays & antioxidant complex protects from damaging free radicals
- MAKEUP PRIMER: Mattifying face sunscreen absorbs quickly & keeps makeup from smudging & fading all day
- BARELY THERE FEEL: Leaves skin looking refreshed with no greasy, oily look, no white cast & no smell
- REGIMEN RESET: The last step in your skin care regimen & first in your makeup routine for healthy-looking skin at the source
- LESS IN, MORE OUT: Oil-free formula with fewer ingredients like SolaSheer Technology, antioxidants, Vitamin B3 & Vitamin E
- SPF FOR ALL: Blends with any skin tone thanks to its super translucent formula
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3.0%, Homosalate 9.0%, Octisalate 4.5%, Octocrylene 8.5%Inactive Ingredients: Water, Tapioca Starch, Dimethicone, Niacinamide, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Disodium EDTA, PEG-100 Stearate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sodium Polyacrylate Starch, 1.2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Use water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses. Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.
Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.