- Total Effects Advanced Creamy Face Moisturizer Formula with SPF15 Fights 7 Signs of Aging in 1 Easy Step for Younger-Looking Skin
- Vitamin-Rich Formula Hydrates to Nourish, Replenishing Skin's Moisture Barrier and Helps Protect Against the Sun's Harmful Rays with SPF15
- 7 benefits in 1: Replenishes Moisture, Evens Skin Tone Appearance, Enhances Brightness, Visibly Smoothes Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Minimizes the Look of Pores, Restores Firmness
- VitaNiacin Complex II, with Vitamins C & E, Exfoliate to Enhance Skin’s Natural Self-Renewal Process for Healthier Looking Skin, while Antioxidants Defend Against Surface Free Radicals
- Fragrance-Free, Oil Free: Will not clog pores, Fast-Absorbing, Non-Greasy Formula in a Trial Size
Active: AVOBENZONE 3.0%, HOMOSALATE 4.0%, OCTISALATE 4.5%, OCTOCRYLENE 2.6%. Inactive: Water, glycerin, niacinamide, dimethicone, isopropyl isostearate, panthenol, tocopheryl acetate, camellia sinensis leaf extract, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, benzyl alcohol, PTFE, titanium dioxide, stearyl alcohol, behenyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, methylparaben, dimethiconol, PEG-100 stearate, ethylparaben, carbomer,propylparaben, sodium ascorbyl phosphate, cetearyl glucoside, cetearyl alcohol, sodium hydroxide, BHT, disodium EDTA, stearic acid, palmitic acid, zinc oxide, iodopropynylbutylcarbamate, triethoxycaprylylsilane.
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Use water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.; wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses. Children under 6 months: ask a doctor.