- Old Spice beard balm for men is a fancy word for beard-taming goop that smells good
- Get everyday results by applying beard balm every day
- Makes your beard more sculpted than a really good metaphor for something that’s sculpted really well
- What else is there to say?
- It’s probably worth mentioning that proper beard care gives you the control over your beard that you’ve always desired Just to be safe
Water, Ceresin, Petrolatum, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Pvp, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-25, Mineral Oil, Dicaprylyl Maleate, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Fragrance, Aminomethyl Propanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium Edta.
After washing and conditioning your beard, scoop out a nickel sized amount of balm and rub your palms together. Massage thoroughly into your damp beard for taming and control.