- Contains one 7.6 fl oz beard wash, one 5.0 fl oz leave-in conditioner, one 1.7 fl oz beard oil, and one 2.22 oz beard balm
- A beard lineup that will clean, condition, nourish, and shape the beards of husbands, guy friends, dads, nephews, cousins, uncles, estranged stepbrothers, grandfathers, and many more relationship titles
- Transforms beards from scruff to buff, no gym membership required
- Beard wash for men is for gentlemen with beards that need to be gentle-washed
- Beard conditioner for men gives you a soft beard, not a soft pretzel
- When it comes to nourishing a beard, Old Spice beard oil for men goes abeard and beyond
- Make your beard more sculpted than a really good metaphor for something that’s sculpted really well by using beard balm for men
- The simplicity of this grooming regimen will leave you speechless
Beard Wash: Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-6, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, MethylisothiazolinoneLeave-In Conditioner: Water, Mineral Oil, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isodecyl Oleate, Sorbitan Stearate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Fragrance, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Paraffin, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Decyl Oleate, Triethanolamine, Peg-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Methylparaben, Disodium Edta, PropylparabenBeard Oil: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Isododecane, FragranceBeard Balm: Water, Ceresin, Petrolatum, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Pvp, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-25, Mineral Oil, Dicaprylyl Maleate, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Fragrance, Aminomethyl Propanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Disodium Edta.
Beard Wash: Apply 2-3 pumps of Beard Wash into hands and rub together into a rich lather. Rub lather deep into your wet beard and rinse out. Bask in the glory of your manly mane.Leave-In Conditioner: After washing, squeeze out a quarter sized amount of cream into palm for a medium sized beard. Adjust amount based on beard length. Rub conditioner into hands and massage into wet or dry beard, spreading all the way down the shaft of your beard hair. Leave in or rinse out to make your manly mane soft and cuddly.Beard Oil: Apply 2-3 pumps into your palm and rub into wet or dry beard hair. With your fingers, run the oil all the way through your beard, focusing on unruly fly-aways. Congratulate yourself, as you’ve turned your beard into your mane attraction.Beard Balm: After washing and conditioning your beard, scoop out a nickel sized amount of balm and rub your palms together. Massage thoroughly into your damp beard for taming and control.