- Package includes 2 Genuine Oral-B Pro-Health replacement toothbrush heads
- Rotating powerhead loosens and whisks away plaque from surfaces, gumline and back teeth while CrissCross bristles reach deep between teeth to lift out and sweep away plaque
- Anti-Microbial bristle protection inhibits microbial growth that may affect the bristles for up to 90 days. Anti-Microbial Bristle Shield helps keep bristles cleaner between brushing. The bristles do not kill bacteria in the mouth or protect against diseas
- Brush heads should be replaced every 3 months. Compatible with Oral-B Complete, 3D White, and Pro-Health battery power toothbrushes
- Also try with these Pro-Health products: Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste, Crest Pro-Health Mouth Rinse, Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Floss
- Oral-B is the #1 dentist-recommended toothbrush brand worldwide
Replace brush head every 3 months or sooner if brush head becomes loose due to damage. Do not use on children under age 3.
1. To Remove: Place enclosed QuickRelease tool on neck of toothbrush as shown on package and press (A), then slide brush head off (B). 2. To Replace: Lay new replacement brush head parallel to neck of toothbrush (C), then slide head toward handle until lock clicks into place (D). Check that brush head is firmly attached. Do not insert brush head at angle (E).
Read and follow product labels for more information.