- Big relief for your kids' little tummies
- Kid's Pepto Antacid Chewable Tablets relieves: heartburn, acid indigestion, sour stomach and upset stomach due to these symptoms or overindulgence in food and drink
- Proven, safe relief. No alcohol, antihistamines, or caffeine
- Calcium Carbonate
- Bubblegum flavored chewable tablets (Use as directed)
- For ages 2 and up. Ask a doctor for children under 2 years
Active Ingredient (In each Tablet): Calcium Carbonate 400 mg. Inactive Ingredients: D&C Red No.27aluminum lake, flavor, magnesium stearate, mannitol, povidone, sorbitol, sugar, talc.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms last more than two weeks. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
Find the right dose on the chart below based on weight (preferred). Otherwise, use age. Repeat dose as needed. Do not take more than 3 tablets (ages 2-5) or 6 tablets (ages 6-11) in a 24-hour period, or use the maximum dosage for more than two weeks, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor. Weight (lbs.) - Age: Dose Under 24 lbs - under 2 years: Ask a doctor 24-47 lbs - 2-5 years: 1 tablet 48-95 lbs - 6-11 years: 2 tablets
Relieves: heartburn, sour stomach, acid indigestion and upset stomach due to these symptoms or overindulgence in food and drink