- Dermatologically designed, anti-aging sunscreen with Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 30 protection
- Provides long-lasting hydration & restores skin surface for younger-looking skin
- Lightweight, nonsticky formula with 0% added fragrances & colorants designed for all skin types: normal, dry, combination/oily
- Fortifies skin’s moisture barrier with hydration, reducing the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
- Potent anti-aging formula with advanced blend of niacinamide (vitamin B3), amino peptides & glycerin
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 2.6%, Oxybenzone 6%Inactive Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polyethylene, Pentylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-7, Carnosine, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Allantoin, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Stearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Polyacrylamide, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Dimethiconol, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Citric Acid, BHT, Disodium EDTA, Laureth-7, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Use water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating. Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses. Children under 6 months: ask a doctor
Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures, decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.