- Dermatologist-designed microdermabrasion and cleansing system delivers proven results at home
- Exfoliates 700% better than our scrub alone for visibly brighter, more even skin tone
- Thermal Crystal Polisher helps gently polish away dull patches for smoother, more radiant skin
- Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser provides gentle exfoliation while cleansing
- 3 Speed System to customize your facial care routine includes water-resistant Facial Cleansing Brush, Microdermabrasion Foam Head, Thermal Crystal Polisher (0.68 fl. oz.), Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser (0.68 fl. oz.) and 2 AA batteries
Facial Cleansing Brush: N/AExfoliating Renewal Cleanser: Water, Glycerin, Lauramidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sorbitol, Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Hydrated Silica, Citric Acid, Polyquaternium-10, Potassium Hydroxide, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, PEG-100, Disodium EDTA, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, MethylisothiazolinoneThermal Crystal Polisher: PEG-8, Sodium Bicarbonate, Silica Silylate, Polysorbate 20
Facial Cleansing Brush: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. AVOID EYE AREA AND DIRECT CONTACT WITH EYES, LIPS AND NOSTRILS. IF YOU HAVE SENSITIVE OR ACNE PRONE SKIN, CONSULT A DOCTOR BEFORE USE. NOT FOR IRRITATED OR BROKEN SKIN. DO NOT USE THERMAL CRYSTAL POLISHER ON CONSECUTIVE DAYS AND NOT MORE THAN TWICE WEEKLY. USE A SUNSCREEN. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser: AVOID CONTACT WITH EYES. IF EYE CONTACT OCCURS, RINSE WELL WITH WATER.Thermal Crystal Polisher: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. AVOID EYE AREA AND EYE CONTACT. DO NOT USE ON CONSECUTIVE DAYS AND NOT MORE THAN TWICE WEEKLY. USE A SUNSCREEN. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Facial Cleansing Brush: Press system head onto connection pin until it clicks into place. Dampen facial skin and system head with water. Apply pro-X formula to face. Turn on system. Gently massage on face for 60 seconds. Avoid eye area. Rinse face and system head with water. Advanced daily cleansing gentle enough for daily use on days when microdermabrasion treatment not used. Microdermabrasion treatments should be limited to 2 non-consecutive days/week. Replace system head as needed. Preparing the microdermabrasion system for use installing batteries: Gently shift the battery case to one side while pulling to release. Insert 2 AA batteries aligning +/- symbols. Close battery case. Replace batteries as needed. Do not mix old and new batteries as unit may be damaged.Exfoliating Renewal Cleanser: Massage over moistened face. Rinse and pat dry.Thermal Crystal Polisher: Use with the System Foam Pad. Massage over moistened face. Rinse and pat dry.