Biodegradable Surfactants (Anionic and Nonionic), Enzymes
MAY IRRITATE EYES. Do not get in eyes. Do not reuse this package for dispensing beverages or other liquids. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains biodegradable surfactants (anionic and nonionic) and enzymes. If swallowed, give a glassful of water or milk and call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse well with water for 15 minutes.
Follow care label instructions, then sort. Test inside seam for colorfastness. Add detergent, then add clothes.