- The bundle pack for clean laundry that’s bursting with freshness
- Tide Pods (Spring Meadow) clean, brighten and fight stains
- Downy Unstopables (Fresh) is an in wash scent booster for clean breeze freshness that just won’t quit
- Bounce (Outdoor Fresh) dryer sheets freshen, soften fabrics, control static and help repel lint and hair
- Bundle Pack includes (2) 35 Count Tide PODS Spring Meadow scent, (2) 34 Count Bounce Outdoor Fresh sheets, (1) Downy Unstopables Fresh 31 ld/19.5 oz (large size)
- Freshness is made easy with the Tide, Downy and Bounce Laundry Care 5-Item Bundle Pack
Tide Pods: Contains Nonionic and Anionic Surfactants, Ethoxylated Polyethylene Polyamine (Polymer) and Enzymes. Downy Unstopables: Perfume Dispersant, Perfume And Dye. Bounce sheets: Bounce Contains Biodegradable Cationic Softeners and Perfume
Tide Pods: Keep out of reach of children. May irritate eyes. Do not get in eyes. Close the package and handle with dry hands. First Aid Treatment: Contains nonionic and anionic surfactants, PPE and enzymes. If swallowed, give a glass of water or milk and call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. If on skin or clothing, remove contaminated clothing and rinse with water.Downy Unstopables: Do not put in your liquid dispenser or dryer. Keep out of reach of children. Do not ingest. Bounce sheets: Bounce is safe for all washables, but is not for use in children's sleepwear or other garments labeled as flame resistant as it may reduce flame resistance. Keep out of reach of toddlers and pets to avoid accidental ingestion.
Tide Pods: Use 1 pac for most loads. Use 2 pacs for heavily soiled loads. 1) Add pac to drum. 2) Add clothes. Do not open or use for pretreating. Downy Unstopables: Shake a little or a lot into the cap. Toss into the washer at the beginning of the wash. Enjoy the lasting fresh scent! Bounce sheets: Usage: • Add a new sheet on top of clothes at start of drying. Discard after each dryer cycle For Best Results: • For large loads, use an extra sheet. • Use low heat settings for synthetics. • If spotting occurs at high heat setting, rub spot with a bar soap and rewash in warm water.