- Tide PODS Plus Febreze Sport Odor Defense fights tough set-in odors + stains in 1 wash
- Each Tide PODS is a 4-in-1 breakthrough technology with detergent, stain remover, color protector, and Odor Defense technology, giving you more bang for your buck
- Tide PODS pacs are small but powerful. They pack 6X cleaning power* in half the time (*Stain removal of 1 Tide PODS pac in Quick cycle vs 6 doses of the next leading liquid HE-compatible detergent in Normal cycle)”.
- The multi-chamber pac’s breakthrough technology dissolves in both hot & cold water
- Tide PODS are formulated with quick collapsing Smart SudsTM, while still targeting tough stains and works in both HE and standard washing machines
- Use 1 pac for small/medium loads, 2 pacs for large loads, or 3 pacs for extra-large loads
- Keep out of reach of children
Nonionic and Anionic Surfactants, Ethoxylated Polyethylene Polyamine (Polymer), Enzymes
HARMFUL IF PUT INMOUTH OR SWALLOWED. EYE IRRITANT. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Concentrated detergent pacs can burst if children put them in mouth or play with them. The liquid inside is harmful if put in mouth, swallowed, or in eyes. KEEP PACS OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store container where children cannot reach or climb to it, out of sight and in a secure place. Keep container fully closed. Never leave any pacs out of container. DO NOT let children handle pacs, even if supervised. AVOID BREAKING PACS. Do not handle pacs with wet or moist hands. Do not expose pacs to moisture. Do not cut or puncture pacs. If pacs stick together, do not try to separate them. MAY IRRITATE EYES. Do not get in eyes.Keep out of reach of children.FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains nonionic and anionic surfactants, ethoxylated polyethylene polyamine (polymer) and enzymes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately if detergent gets in mouth or eye or on skin. Immediately and thoroughly rinse eye or skin with water for 15 minutes. If swallowed, give a glass of water or milk. Do not induce vomiting.