- Hypoallergenic. Dermatologist Tested. Free of dyes and perfumes
- 3-in-1: detergent, stain remover, color protector
- Each pac of Tide Pods Free & Gentle provides a deeper clean (versus the leading Free detergent) that’s gentle on skin
- 1 laundry pac for regular loads, 2 pacs for large loads and 3 pacs for extra large loads
- Tide PODS laundry pacs dissolve quickly in hot & cold
- Keep out of reach of children
Nonionic and Anionic Surfactants, Ethoxylated Polyethylene Polyamine (Polymer), Enzymes
The liquid inside is harmful if put in mouth, swallowed, or in eyes. KEEP PACS OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store container where children cannot reach or climb to it, out of sight and in a secure place. Keep container fully closed. Never leave any pacs out of container. DO NOT let children handle pacs, even if supervised. AVOID BREAKING PACS. Do not handle pacs with wet or moist hands. Do not expose pacs to moisture. Do not cut or puncture pacs. If pacs stick together, do not try to separate them. MAY IRRITATE EYES. Do not get in eyes. Keep out of reach of children. FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains nonionic and anionic surfactants, ethoxylated polyethylene polyamine (polymer) and enzymes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately if detergent gets in mouth or eye or on skin. Immediately and thoroughly rinse eye or skin with water for 15 minutes. If swallowed, give a glass of water or milk. Do not induce vomiting.