Test a small area with light pressure before use. Not recommended for the following surfaces: high gloss, polished, dark, brushed, satin, faux, bare/polished wood, copper, stainless steel, non-stick coating, or vehicle body. Rinse required for surfaces in direct contact with food. Do not use with chlorine bleach or other household cleaners. AVOID ACCIDENTS: DO NOT USE ON SKIN OR OTHER PARTS OF THE BODY. USING ON SKIN WILL LIKELY CAUSE ABRASIONS. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF TODDLERS AND PETS TO AVOID ACCIDENTAL INGESTION.