Warnings: To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and children. Any paper product can burn if used improperly in microwave or conventional ovens. Not recommended for use in hot conventional ovens. Do not leave crumpled napkins in the oven - they can ignite. Do not dry herbs or flowers on napkins in microwave or conventional ovens. In case of fire, turn microwave OFF and leave door closed. On occasion, ink from wet paper towels may transfer to some surfaces. For best results, use the unprinted side.