Directions: Take only one dose per day (24 hours) - see Overdose warning. Adults & children 12 years & over One dose = Two 25 mg LiquiCaps (50 mg) at bedtime if needed or as directed by a doctor.
Indications: Use: For the relief of occasional sleeplessness. Reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep.
Ingredient List: Active Ingredient: Diphenhydramine Hcl 25 Mg Nighttime Sleep-Aid
Inactive Ingredients: Fd&C Blue #1, Fd&C Red #40, Gelatin, Glycerin, Polyethylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sorbitol Sorbitan Solution, Titanium Dioxide
Warnings: Do not use:
· For children under 12 years of age.
· With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin.
· With other drugs that cause drowsiness such as antihistamines and nighttime cold/flu products.
· Do not use with NyQuil.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
· A breathing problem such as asthma, emphysema, or chronic bronchitis.
· Difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland.
· Heart disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers or any other sleep aid.
When using this product:
· Avoid alcoholic beverages and other drugs that cause drowsiness.
· Drowsiness will occur.
· Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
Stop use and ask a doctor if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. Overdose warning: Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Drug Facts (if applicable): See ingredients, indications, and warnings.