Your shaving system is provided with a special cord set, which has an integrated Safety Extra Low Voltage power supply. Do not exchange or tamper with any part of it, otherwise there is a risk of an electric shock. Do not shave with a damaged foil or cord. This appliance is not intended for use by children or persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, unless they are given supervision by a person responsible for their safety. In general, we recommend that you keep the appliance out of reach of children. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance. For hygienic reasons, do not share this appliance with other persons.
Oxygen Based Bleach, Sodium Carbonate, Bleach Activator, Enzymes
EYE AND SKIN IRRITANT. HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED MAY IRRITATE EYES OR SKIN. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not puncture pouch. Do not get into eyes. Do not get on skin or clothing. FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains oxygen based bleach, sodium carbonate, bleach activator and enzymes. If swallowed, give a glass of water and call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse well with water for 15 minutes. If on skin, rinse with water.
To avoid danger of suffocation, keep this bag away from babies and children. Any paper product can burn if used improperly in microwave or conventional ovens. Not recommended for use in hot conventional ovens. Do not leave crumpled paper towels in the oven - they can ignite. Do not dry herbs or flowers on paper towels in microwave or conventional ovens. In case of fire, turn microwave OFF and leave door closed. On occasion, ink from wet paper towels may transfer to some surfaces, For best results, us e the unprinted side.