For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every 2 hours. Use water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
Warnings: For external use only. Not To Be Swallowed. Avoid Contact With Eyes. If Contact Occurs, Rinse Eyes Thoroughly With Water. Discontinue Use If Signs Of Irritation Or Rash Appear. If Irritation Or Rash Persists, Consult A Doctor. Keep out of reach of children.