When using this product do not use for sensitivity longer than four weeks unless recommended by a dentist. Stop use and ask a dentist if the sensitivity problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care. Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults and children 12 yrs. & older: apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Do not swallow. Children under 12 yrs.: ask a dentist.
Aids in the prevention of cavities. Helps prevent gingivitis. Helps interfere with the harmful effects of plaque associated with gingivitis. Helps control plaque bacteria that contribute to the development of gingivitis. Builds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact.
MAY IRRITATE EYES. Do not get in eyes. Keep out of reach of children. FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains anionic surfactants. If swallowed, drink a glass of water to dilute. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes.
Remove excess residue from stain. Press tip onto stain to release desired amount of solution. Rub tip gently across the stain to remove it. When necessary, add more liquid and continue rubbing gently.